EAST MESA WILL BE HOSTESS CHAPTER FOR OUR STATE CONVENTION IN AUGUST!
What does this mean? Well first off, this is a great honor for our Chapter to be chosen as “Hostess Chapter”. I joined the Chapter in 2000 and we have never been chosen as Hostess Chapter. Now is the time to prove “WE CAN DO IT!”
The duties of a hostess chapter are to collect all the funds and document every income and expense detail for the Conference. All registration fees for the women are sent to our Chapter and our Recorder must document the income, register the co-worker and make name badges. A lot of detail go into this but we have a great recorder, Lori Neuhauser, who is up for the challenge.
We also need about 20 door prizes for each of our 3 meeting to hand out. The type of items we are looking for are listed below. If you can help, please bring your item(s) to the Lodge and give them to one of the Women Officer’s. Your donations are GREATLY appreciated.
- $10 Gift Cards from Starbucks, Visa, etc
- Decorative Kitchen Towels, Wash Towels, and Oven Mitts
- Decorative Candles, Picture Frames
- Jewelry – Earrings, Necklace, Bracelet
- Bath & Body Lotion or Shower Gel
- Lip Balm
- Wall hangings/cute plaques with sayings